Executed all of our recommendations to perfection? Then your website should be attracting plenty of visitors. And visitors mean data. Data that you can use to optimize your website.
For many people, however, data and analytics are absolutely incomprehensible. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve compiled a list of basic data terms that you can depend on to interpret and evaluate your online efforts:
- Bounce rate: how many people leave your website immediately upon arrival.
- Click-Through-Rate (CTR): the percentage of people that clicked on your link or button.
- Page views: how many people have actually visited your web page.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): how much you pay advertising channels for each visitor who clicks on an ad.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): the practice of enhancing webpages to appear higher in search results
Learn from your colleagues
A large part of marketing is trial and error. Yes, you can make educated assumptions on what will work for your industry, business and target audience but, ultimately, the proof remains in the pudding.
Would you like to discuss your efforts with fellow relocation experts and benefit directly from their experience? Get to know the FIDI 39 Club online or come to our next conference and meet us in person.